Welcome!

Welcome to an amazing affiliate marketing community! Join us for practical insights, genuine connections, and a complete affiliate marketing toolkit. Everything you need is right here, from high-converting landing pages to ready-to-use ad materials!

SignUp Now!

IS IT A SCAM?

hifromsaikat

Standard Member
I'm experiencing issues with Thrive Architect. (wordpress)

Whenever I try to edit a button, there is no option available, and I'm constantly redirected to the page thehealthjournal.in. This problem is quite frustrating as I can't make necessary edits. Additionally, I haven't received the AD copies in my email as promised.

Could anyone provide a proper solution to this problem? This situation feels quite harassing, and I need assistance to resolve it promptly.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-31 055946.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-31 055946.png
    72 KB · Views: 1
Actualy how you are trying to import, If any landing page you are unable to import let me know, what error you are Getting, if error not sloved we will help you over a call.

And sorry for that you are unable to download Adcopies. I will provide you download link in your message.

If you need any additional help, reply to this thread.

Yes, I would like to schedule the call that you declared on your thank-you page. Also I'm not getting any download links for adcopies, though.

Back